Coping with COVID-19
Feeling lonely and scared right now is okay. This is a normal reaction to this situation you find yourself in. Know that while you feel upset and lonely, you are not alone.
Staying at home for such a long time, stopping your normal activities, and not seeing your friends, is not fun.
This is only temporary, and you have the capacity to take good care of yourself and overcome this difficult time!
Practice self-care by:
- Getting up early and having a healthy breakfast
- Reaching out to your friends through social media
- Helping your friends who feel lonely, too
- If they are available, attending your online classes and finish your homework on time
- Finding a way to express your thoughts through poetry or a diary
- Making art
- Trying a relaxation exercise before you go to sleep
- Going to sleep early
Don't forget to reach out to someone you trust and let them know how you are feeling. This could be a parent, grandparent, friend or teacher.
Learn and Share MoreBecome a COVID-19 Student Expert More ways to learn on your phone