It is very important to review of any action you take as part of your cause in order to judge its success and learn from your experience. A review is also a good opportunity to check that you have done everything you need to do.
Key questions to ask:
- Did we do the necessary research?
- Did we complete our project planning and organization on schedule?
- Did we involve enough members in planning the project and carrying it out?
- Did we consult everyone we should have?
- Did we anticipate all of the problems we experienced?
- Did we budget the right amount?
- Did the project start on time?
- Did it go according to plan?
- Did we stay within our budget?
- How well did it fulfill the goals we set for it?
-How many people attended our event?
-Did we reach our target audience? If so, how?
Now you have seen all ingredients you need to pursue a cause you're passionate about, get going!
It's time to help change the world. Remember, the future is yours!